Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing 14 YouTube



I've been to YouTube before, but since it was blocked at school, I didn't think I would be able to use the videos at school. One thing we don't get to examine much is the Tour de France since that ends before the students return to class. Getting these short videos would be a cool way to review the different stages of the race. I'm definitely a fan of embedding! I could make a wiki page to put these videos and have students check it out without having to visit YouTube.

Ok, I don't teach Spanish, but this is a must-see! There are some examples for French, but none are as well-done or as funny!!






I can learn how to change my oil filter! Of course this is easier learned in person or better yet, find someone to do it for you. So, YouTube might not be the best source of information for everything...



And here is something funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment