Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thing 21

I liked Pageflakes and I can see how useful this would be as a one-stop resource for some of the lessons we cover. I added on a weather widget to show some places and that would correspond to our weather lesson, etc. I really liked the radio options once I got those working. We use things like the currency converter often because the students don't always remember the exchange rates. I found some links for real estate so the kids could look at French houses. It's really not much different than giving them websites to look at, but the convenience is that they're all on one page. I see there's an option to make that the homepage, so that might be a nice feature for the classroom computer. The French Word-a-Day flake is fun!

here is my page here

No comments:

Post a Comment