Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thing 3

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/

My reader pulled up this website and I thought it looked interesting. Since I'm a French teacher, I want to emphasize to my students that MANY countries speak French. I haven't been able to check out everything related to France, French history, other French-speaking countries, etc. here, but the site looks promising. With limited funding and educational resources being soooo overpriced, I rely on the Internet often to address current events and culture. At this site, I should be able to pull up videos on historical figures, events, travel guides, etc. to supplement what we discuss in the classroom.

I like the idea of Reader. I think this is a convenient tool for keeping up to date and seeing what has changed on blogs or webpages without having to actually go flipping from site to site. It seems very easy to use, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment